Kidlets

Kidlets

Monday, May 26, 2008

My sisters



I have 4 wonderful sisters. Julie, Lori, Amy, and Jolisa. I am trying to find a picture with all of us in it, but it is turning out to be unsuccessful. This is Lori and Jolisa in this picture. Lori lives here in Utah and I am so glad she lives close. She gives me so much stuff for my babies and my house and is such a fun person to talk to about politics and history. I love you Lori!

Jolisa has been visiting for the past 2 weeks with her little girl, Olivia and her brand new baby William. Her super smart husband just graduated from dental school and they are going to Arizona where he will practice and they stopped to chill with us for a while on their way. I wish she lived close, but at least I will have an excuse to go to Arizona! Her daughter Olivia and George love to play together. I have to thank her so much for all the clothes she gave Ruby!!! Jolisa had a brain tumor when she was younger and so because of potential problems with that, her doctor advised her to not have any more children, so Ruby got all of Olivia's old clothes! This girl was dressed well! She also helped me organize my food storage and finally get it done. She is such a wonderful sister.....and to think we used to fight all the time! Thanks Jolisa, I love you!

Here are George and Olivia playing, they are such good friends! We miss you guys already!

2 comments:

Brynn said...

Hey it is fun to hear from you,by the way you and your sister Jolisa look SO much alike! You were right we are in England because of the military. Scott finally graduated from BYU and ROTC last April so this is our first base. The temple is only 2 hours from our house so there is no excuse for not going but In the last 9 months Scott has been gone for 4 of them, for training and then it just seems hard to go. We have to take the kids and take turns going, which makes it harder too. So there is my excuse and I know its a poor one. Anyways Im glad you got a blog, its fun to keep in contact with people this way. Congradulations on getting your degree and on your two kids. George has a very cute smile, and your little girl is just as cute. Do you like Riverton? Is your mom near you? Hope to keep in touch. brynn

the coltons said...

michelle - i loved seeing a picture of jolisa! i haven't seen her in like 8 years or something crazy like that - maybe more. keep posting - i love to see what you're doing. also, i need to get a hold of emily and maybe we can grab lunch or something easy . . .? i'll let you know.