Kidlets

Kidlets

Thursday, May 15, 2008

We have arrived...

Finally, with much persuasion from friends and family, we are bloggers. I must admit I have been hesitant, mostly because I was afraid I wouldn't have anything to say but I really love the fact that we can stay in touch with everyone so here it goes.

I will just quickly catch everyone up on the haps (happenings-for those of you who don't abbreviate like myself) in our lives....

I finally graduated from UVU. I graduated with a BS in History Education. I loved every minutes of it, I took my education so much more seriously when I went back after having my first baby. I am so glad I finished, maybe someday I will teach. In the meantime I will just keep up with lots of history books.



Steve had a couple days off so we decided to spend some outdoor family time before it got too hot. We decided to hike the Y. We weren't sure how it would turn out with two kids but George was a trooper and walked the whole way. Ruby was nice and comfy in the snuggly. Then we went to liberty park and ran through some water and looked at some ducks.



Okay so there you go, you are caught up on us. Please come again!

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Welcome, welcome to the blogging world. You're on my list of blogs!Have a great weekend.

Kjirsten said...

Yes, Welcome! You guys are such a great fam and we have so enjoyed getting to know you! Thanks for being great neighbors!

Puakai said...

Ruby is such a mini Michelle! George of course is a mini Steve, how do you get your kids to look like you? Maybe we'll figure it out with this one. Keep it updated, it's the only way I have to stay up to date!!

Unknown said...

I found you! I posted my kiddie kandids pics...I want Jodi to take my next ones though, they are gorgeous!