Kidlets

Kidlets

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Sweet Success!

We did it. My sweet baby daughter is sleeping through the night! It only took 3 nights and each night she cried less and less. I can't tell you how a full nights sleep feels when you haven't felt it for 6 months. Thanks to everyone who gave advice. I was excited to hear from some old friends and can't wait to check out your blogs! I have to say that I love being a mom even though there are hard times like the sleeping thing, it is so worth it!

3 comments:

Puakai said...

Congrats and enjoy the sleep, it's so much sweeter after not having any for months!!

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

YAY! It's heaven when they sleep through the night! :P
Hey there gurl...it's me
Marie(Makai)...I love keepin' in touch with everyone, and I was so excited to see you and your beautiful family...!
You're such a beautiful momma!
Stop by my page sometime...let's keep in touch!
Luv ya Michelle!
Mwah,
Marie :P

the coltons said...

kate slept through at about 6 weeks (knock on wood that it doesn't come back to haunt me). i had to do the whole let her cry thing, though . . . and then one day, she was over it! it's amazing, eh :)