Kidlets

Kidlets

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Corinne's blessing

Several of my friends keep saying that I'm not posting enough pics of Corinne so here they are. It is true with 3 kids, the time I have to blog is even more limited, but I can hardly neglect to show my sweet CoCo on her blessing day.
She is wearing the blessing dress that was made for me by my mother's friend. Ruby also wore it, we are sentimental around here!
We also celebrated my 28th birthday! I've always wanted one of those ice cream cakes, so we splurged and got one from Baskin Robbins-it was heavenly and between the 4 of us, we ate it all!
Corinne is changing so much! I will post more soon! We are crazy busy right now trying to close on our house. It is never as easy as you think it will be. For those of you who have read all the way to the bottom of this, I have a question. When you are painting your walls a color (just a neutral color) do you leave the ceilings white? Erin C-I know you have the answer!











7 comments:

the coltons said...

you guys are such an adorable family. i love all those cheesy pics of ruby and george - and corrine just looks beautiful!

as far as paint goes, i've definitely known people to paint ceilings, but i would opt for white... call me boring :)

Scott and Jillian said...

Awww...so cute! And, happy birthday! I didn't realize you are only a year younger than me! When we painted our walls we went with kinda an off-white (Navajo White, to be exact) and left the ceilings, trim and baseboards white. It's just enough contrast to make the trim pop, but nothin' too crazy! (we're boring with wall color, too.)

John & Tiffani said...

Leave the ceilings, trim and baseboards white. It makes a big difference!

Chris & Jamie said...

Your family is so cute! I love all that hair you little angel has!

As far as the ceilings we have been told my many different people in the construction business that if you leave your ceilings white than your space looks bigger. Good Luck:)

Heidi said...

You look so great for just having a baby! Honestly, how do you do it all? I don't think I'm a very good juggler. CoCo is beautiful, so are George & Ruby! As to the painting, I heard once on a design show that painting the ceiling makes it the room look larger. I haven't tried it though. Sounded iffy to me. I love the dimension white crown molding gives next to a color.

Audrey Kate said...

Oh, I love your sweet family! Cant wait to visit you guys at your new digs!

SFHS Class of 2000 said...

just wanted to let michelle know that class reunion tickets are for sale through the blog, $7/each before deadline for purchase is July 10th or you can purchase at the door for $10/each. Hope you can make it. It's at the high school from 6-9 p.m. adults only. on July 31st, 2010 Thank you!