Kidlets

Kidlets

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Is anyone still there?

Hello out there, is there anyone still there? I know I have been such a terrible blogger. I don't really love to blog, but for some reason I feel like I should, perhaps I need to prove to myself I can do it like everyone else.

My long absence can be attributed to my 3rd pregnancy! For 2 months I basically laid there hoping my kids wouldn't get hungry or thirsty until the worst had passed. I am feeling much better, but it is still such a different experience than the other two. When people ask me how I feel I am quite honest and tell them I feel old and big......about 80 and 300 pounds. I am excited about this baby, SHE will be coming in January and I can't wait to prove everyone wrong about how the third baby is the hardest. Of course I know life will get more complicated, but I refuse to listen to those who laugh at me and say good luck. I've been a mother for almost 5 years now and I will do what I have always done.....tell myself "this too shall pass" when I am going through a rough moment.

Other than our news, we have been spending a lot of time with family this summer. I had two sisters who visited and we went to 7 peaks almost every week. George just started preschool and I can't wait for fall. I am done with heat. Ruby is growing up so fast. She talks like crazy and wants to go to school with George.

So for the moment I'm back and I would love to hear from you, even though I have been the worst friend ever and haven't talked to many of you all summer......I'm back.....I think.































12 comments:

the coltons said...

you know i'll always be here :)

glad you're back! i've been MIA a bit, too.

Unknown said...

Your kiddos are getting so big! We have missed you at girls' night too...come back!

Jolisa said...

Hey Mitch, we are both kinda bad bloggers and got around to it at about the same time. Haha, I just posted too.
I am sure three kids won't be much worse than two. You are a super mommy and I know you can do it.

Suzanne G said...

I have been waiting on pins and needles for activity from the Davis household. I'm so happy you are back with wonderful news about your baby Girl! That is exciting. I would really love to see you. You have nothing to worry about, you will love three kiddos. Cool weather is upon us and that will make us so much more comfortable. Keep taking your prenantal vitamin, I found that when I stopped my energy was zapped out of me and I was bedridden the whole day. It's awful. Good hearing from you. Your children are dolls!

Jodi said...

Wahoo you are back! I can't get over how big Ruby got over the summer. She isn't a baby anymore. Let's get together soon. Miss you!

Puakai said...

Welcome back, I'm so excited it's a girl!! Any names picked out? As for the three being the worst, two was the worst for me. Three just made things a little slower in getting out the door is all.

Armstrong said...

It's so nice to hear from you and see your kids. I am sure you have had a busy summer like most of us.
Congrats on the pregnacy! I am so sorry you haven't felt well. That is all I knew of pregnancy. I wish you the best and hope to see you before she arrives.
Chanda

Kjirsten said...

Yes, we are all still here and dying to see your cute family. (and you) Yeah for another girl! That's exciting. Ruby is so grown up. She is adorable. I hope you come to the next girls night. We have missed you!

Heidi said...

Hey babe, with a bun in the oven! You should know that "I KNEW IT!" After checking your blog numerous times, I decided that you were pregnant and probably didn't feel up to blogging about throw-up. Thanks for sparing us the details, many of us know how you feel. Glad to hear everything is good. Can't wait to see that baby girl, isn't the anticipation intense? Congrats!

Daisy said...

congrats one #3 that is so exciting for you. You will prove everyone wrong. 3rd ones a charm right? Anyhow it is good to hear what is happening in your life. Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy and glad to hear that you are getting over the worst of it. At least you hope!!!

Brynn said...

Ohh! Congratulations that is exciting! You were always so sweet so I'm sure your a great mom and the third one will be easier for you! I love the pictures you have two cute little people!

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

Yay! Congratulations! Your kids are growing up so fast! Well about the THIRD one...honestly my third one was the easiest! I think for me my hardest was #6...so you've got a little ways to go LOL!
Well hope you feel better! Glad you're back! ♥