Kidlets

Kidlets

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Where's Daddy?

So after 2 1/2 months of being unemployed, Steven found and job! Yay, that is a good thing. It is basically what he was doing before, but with a different investment company. Of course after having daddy home for 2 months the kids were a little shocked when he was not there when they woke up. They both asked a couple of times where he was. Steve spent so much time with them when he wasn't working and now I have to step it up and be the one to take them to the park and outside to play. He and George were outside investigating the insects in the yard the second he got home.

As for me, it was good having my husband home for a little while......but even better to have him come home after a hard days work!

4 comments:

Puakai said...

Congratulations again, that's so exciting that he found a great job!!

the coltons said...

i am so in your boat now! :) congrats, steve!

Suzanne G said...

Aren't Dads the best! Glad that you had a fun time with a full-time Steve at home. But there is nothing better than a full-time working Man! Congrats on the job.

Jolisa said...

Hey Mitch-I know you hate when I call you that-but it is my term of endearment. I am so happy that Steven got a job!