Kidlets

Kidlets

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Life

So I just spent 20 minutes of my precious time (yes time is precious when the sweet babies are asleep) trying to get a new template for my blog. The old one was making me nauseous, literally, and so I tried to change it and ended up with this. Can anyone tell me how to get one from thecutestblogontheblock? I tried, but it says I need to change my template to Minima????Help and sorry about the crazy colors.


We sold our home in Riverton and moved to Orem. We are renting the basement of a house right now. It is closer to Steven's new office and that is really nice. I miss Riverton!! I have been back a few times and always have such nostalgic feelings. I absolutely loved our time there. I miss seeing friends, but luckily I have been able to see them a couple of times. I will have to post some pics of the new house for those of you who have requested them. I just barely got things put away.........It is fun to be down here closer to Steven's family and the mountains are so pretty.



Along with moving, two of my sisters were in town and we had some pictures taken. I love when my sisters come to visit, it is so great to spend time with them. I wish Amy and Jolisa lived closer. My best memories are those I have when we were all young. We had such a great time being an all girl family, we relied on one another a lot and we still do today. I will be forever grateful for each one of them and their individuality.

Julie, Amy, Me, Jolisa, Lori






Here are a few pictures from the summer.


My happy, precious little boy.


Jodi-we need help with our family pictures.....this is pretty bad. Needless to say, the kids were not in a picture taking mood. And it was spur of the moment so there is absolutley not coordination of the clothes.



Here is my sweet mom and her 14 grandchildren! I love these kids so much! My mom is not only the best mom, but the best grandma......ya know, like the milk and cookies when you come over grandma!

6 comments:

Lamb Fam said...

Look at all those cute kids! I also love the pic of you & your sisters. How Fun!
I know I am the BIGGEST loser in the entire world and you don't owe me a thing. But if you could find it in your heart to call me when you're visiting the neighborhood, that would be great. Believe it or not, I have something for you. I know that might come as a huge suprise, but it's true.
We really miss you guys. You are such an amazing family and were such an asset to the neighborhood and ward. You will do great wherever you are. Orem is lucky.
Keep in touch!

the coltons said...

michelle - i love the picture of the girls! you are all so gorgeous! we really need to get together since we're so close now. do you want to try for a saturday lunch or a weekday dinner? we can get with emily and erinG too. call me or email me :)

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

The picture of you and your sisters is priceless, all of you look so BEAUTIFUL (and skinny no fair?)

Hey did you go to the Drill Reunion? I totally missed out, It would have been nice to see everyone, my sis Leslie said it was great!

Anywhoo...about the "minimal" template go to your (customize page) click (layout) then click on the tab that says template...when it comes up there is a dot you can click that says "minimal" CLICK IT...then go to TCBOTB and copy and past the backdrop you want as a (page element)...good luck!

Chat with ya soon!
Marie

Casee said...

Michelle,

Your family is beautiful (you, Steve, and kids, your mom and the grandkids, and you and all of your sisters)!

I was going to tell you how to change the template, but it looks like you have already received advice. Good luck!

Brynn said...

Oh I can't help but laugh a little when I come to your blog and notice the red, green and black background. I totally relate stuff like that happens to me so that is probably why I think it is funny. I wish I could help if I figure it out i will let you know!

Brynn said...

Oh I am sorry I just noticed your comment, I feel bad for not responding sooner. I'm not sure about Henry VIII castles, I do know that he lived in several including windsor, and westminster-he really is interesting. as I was coming to your page to leave a comment I went to your profile and I noticed it says you like 18th century Engish history, which means you need to come here. If you ever want a place to stay you are MORE then welcome to stay here- I mean it :) !!