Kidlets

Kidlets

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I think I have a sixth sense

Okay, this is a funny little story. As many of you know, I am an incompetent blogger. I don't blog very often and I can't successfully change my background. I asked my very intelligent sister Jolisa to change it for me. I told her I liked red and black. Anyway, I got on the computer to check some of my friends blogs. My friend Amberley has a darling baby boy and I love to check up and see how he is doing and what they are up to. Well, as I was looking at her blog, I had a very distinct thought run through my head....."I bet Jolisa picked this background for my blog" After I finished, I went to my own blog to see if she had changed it. Sure enough it was the same background as Amberley!! It was surreal looking at it....I knew she was going to pick that one...isn't that funny? This happens to me quite often....I think of something and then it happens or already has happened. Thanks Jolisa for helping me- you and Amberley have great taste!

5 comments:

Jodi said...

ok we need to discuss because the same thing happens to me all the time!

Daisy said...

Hey Michelle I love checking out your blog you crack me up you look so happy and your kids are to cute hope all is well and don;t give up on blogging I enjoy reading the latest and greatest.

Jolisa said...

That is wild Michelle, you really do have a sixth sense. You are just like a vampire-maybe you are a vampire...I miss you so my glistening skinned vampire girl!

Suzanne G said...

You are amazing. I like the background, it's great!

Easter's said...

Hey, How are you? It's been such a longtime! Your babies are adorable, and you look exactly the same.